• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Render Stopping Halfway Through Rendering

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am trying to render a Quicktime .mov, but it keeps stopping the render at about 30s within the 3 min animation.

I have an imported .mov file (800 MB) and 9 layers of transparent lower thirds.

I try to export it with these settings:

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.18.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.18.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.18.42 PM.png

I am using After Effects CC 2017 Version 14.1.0.57.

Details on the type of computer I am using:

macspecs.png

I am not very tech savvy, so I am having a hard time figuring this out.

I have tried to Purge my disk cache, but that hasn't worked. I have also imported these files into a new project folder, that didn't work either.

I am 100% stuck! Help is appreciated!

Thank you

[Edited by moderator to remove Mac serial number - I'm not sure it matters, but just to be safe...]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you saving to? What are the fiel sizes? Legacy CoDecs have file size limits and you may simply be exceeding those 4GB or 8GB or whatever just like you could be saving to a location that has a quota or is formatted in such a way that it can't hold large files like some external FAT formatted drive...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you're just dropping lower thirds over a video file, you might try doing that in Premiere instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines