Try insted of saving, exporting for web as PNG.
Or just export as before, and rename batch files using Adobe Bridge Batch Renaming Photographs Using Adobe Bridge « Adobe Education Leaders or external software like Total Commander. to remove " copy" from file name
1 person found this helpful
Have you tried Image Processor Pro?
first you can use save for web but its too long if you have a lot of photos
after you have all the photos with transparent do the next steps:
1. create new action by going to window > action > select create new action, then you will notice the order will start recording all your steps.
2. go to file > save then save your file as png file
3. go to the action panel and stop recording because we recorded what we need which is saving order
4. go to file >automate> batch
5. from the screen you will see do the step
A. from the set select from which folder you saved your action
B. from action select the action you used when you saved your file
C. from the source choose folder and then select the folder that you use to save all your transparent images
D. from destination choose save and close
6. when you finish choose ok
you will notice your photoshop will open every file from that folder then save it as same as the the first PNG file you saved before
and you will save them all at the same folder
It will add copy after all image name!
I gave the screen shoot of my action please see.
Your idea is good. But I want it more fresh.
Can I use it CS6?
ok do one thing
in the step (D) don't select save and close
select folder then its like a destination you can create other folder and you will save the photos not in the original folder
i think yes you can use it in cs6
Yes its working.
Thank you very much for help.
Image Processor Pro:
script or app? Google's having trouble finding it.