Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Layers with Top Layer, Shadow and Pattern

Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i have an issue about saving layers. I am using macro for save layers cause it takes too much time to save it separately.

I make Phone Cover designs and i need to Add Camera Pattern, Phone Pattern and Shadow.
But how can i save them all in short time ? you can see it in this image. Sorry for English.

asd.JPG

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help anyone ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps this may help you understand.

You state you are saving layers that your using macro  because it takes too long to save separately.

You make Phone Cover Designs and need to add Add Camera Pattern, Phone Pattern and Shadow.

You show a Partial Screen Capture showing your using some version of Photoshop on some computer.  That shows you are creating layered document that have transparency  some size and resolution  that you want to save in a short time.

You fail to provide any information on how you want them saved what file format size resolution you use macro for save layers and you provide no information about macro.

I do not know what to write that may help you.  I feel we may be able to help you if you provide more information about what you are going and what you want.  I would also think that the time consuming part would be the document creation part not the saving part. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines