Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to log in

Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get into my adobe story. I just get orange bar but it won't load. I have tried going through different browsers to no avail. I am in the middle of a project and need access. Everywhere I go for support I get bounced back to the forum and cannot actually contact someone. What is going on with this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Exact same issue here.

edit:

after an hour or two of further attempts, I finally got it to work by installing Firefox and logging in through that browser. This is irritating to say the least, as I don't want another browser on my computer just to log in to this one app, but that's what did it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue here.

edit:

after an hour or two of further attempts, I finally got it to work by installing Firefox and logging in through that browser. This is irritating to say the least, as I don't want another browser on my computer just to log in to this one app, but that's what did it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same for me on my chromebook..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi amyacosta74, Fred Dewitt,

Sorry for your issues!

Could you try using the classic version and check if you're able to access that? Accessing Adobe Story CC (Classic) - the previous version

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines