• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects audio out of sync after cutting.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to edit a video, but whenever I cut the video, the audio would become out of sync with the video. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to get this out of the way... your video and audio aren't on separate layers, are they?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No they aren't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would highly recommend you do not try to edit a video in After Effects. After Effects is not made to edit videos. Edit your videos in Adobe Premiere Pro.

If you want to use After Effects to do advanced color grading, add motion graphics, do advanced compositing, or add visual effects, you can easily import your Premiere Pro Project into AE.

If, however, you are determined to do it in AE, please describe your project and workflow more clearly. For example, what do you mean by "cutting" your video? There is no cut command in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines