• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator sucks

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just thought I'd drop in and mention how much I dislike your product, because that's how pissed off I am.

I'd been using the Illustrator Draw app on Android for quite a while, until suddenly there was a new update called something like Vectors.  After the update, I was suddenly required to create an account, albeit free, and I couldn't access any of the content I'd already created until afterward.  Kind of crappy, but sure, I went ahead and created my free account, only to discover that all of the content that I'd created prior to the update has vanished.  Gone.  Charts that I'd created for my classes, gone.  Notes that I'd jotted down, gone.  Important dates and numbers that I needed to remember, gone.

So thanks for that. [removed by moderator]

Sincerely,

Someone who is no longer a customer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Mike,

I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I've sent you a private message so I can try to help figure out what happened to your previous work.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

I am afraid this is the wrong forum; the Illustrator Draw forum is here:

Adobe Illustrator Draw (mobile app)

Without any real knowledge about the application, I hope that someone (there) may help rescue the missing content, so it is at least possible to have something to start on anew.

Such a loss must be quite unbearable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike,

I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I've sent you a private message so I can try to help figure out what happened to your previous work.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines