Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom MSP secondary display and stylua input

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm curious if anyone has this issue- I have a new Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 13, i7 running the latest Windows and Photoshop CC updates. I've attached a second monitor via a USB C to HDMI adapter. The cable is HDMI ro DVI straight into the monitor (my office has yet to upgrade my monitor).

In Photoshop, and Photoshop only (so far), when  the program is displayed on the MSP screen, while using the pro pen 2 the cursor is displayed on the second monitor, not the primary where I need to draw.

In short,  using the stylus with Photoshop causes the MSP to behave like an intuos.

The stylus works with MS Paint, Z brush, illustrator, and I even downloaded Medibang just to see if it has the same issue... which it doesn't.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Wacom driver as well as Photoshop. Adobe support even tried to run me through some trouble shooting steps until they tried to blame Wacom. But I explained that the issue does not exist in Illustrator so they escalated my issue.

Has anyone experienced this? If so have you found a workaround?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Photoshop CC version? All Version of Photoshop have bugs some more severs then others.  As a CC subscriber you can install CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5 and CC 2017.  For me CC 2014 works the best.  How many version of Photoshop have you tried using and Which ones?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I'm using CC2017. I haven't tried other versions. I was going to install cs5 as a last ditch effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines