• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Machine getting hang while using adobe products.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

I'm Afsar working as a motion graphics designer,  now a days i am getting stuck while using adobe products (After effect, Photoshop, illustrator etc...).So I reinstalled all drivers and all but still getting stuck.

I'm  giving my PC configuration below. Could you give me a solution for it.

Processor : Intel xeon e3 1225

Ram : 15 Gb

Hdd : 1 Tb.

Video card: NVIDIA Quadro 600 (1Gb)

System manufactor: Dell

System Model : Precision T1600.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Afsark62110421 what version of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator are you installing on Windows 7?  Do you receive any specific installation errors?

If you are installing the most recent version of these applications then see Creative Cloud download and install errors for details on how to locate any installation errors.  You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Afsark62110421 what version of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator are you installing on Windows 7?  Do you receive any specific installation errors?

If you are installing the most recent version of these applications then see Creative Cloud download and install errors for details on how to locate any installation errors.  You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines