Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add file upload button to my site

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I would like to add a "File upload" button to my Muse website.

Is there anyone out there that could guide me on how to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Uuups! I read not precisely enough! Excuse me!

Here a widget I am using since a long time. It is working fine without any problems and seems to do exactly, what you are looking for: https://www.musegain.com/adobe-muse/mega-uploader/​

A second widget, which offers, what you want is this one: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/dropzone​, but ir requires a subscription and I haven’t tested it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Select an an element of your choice (rectangle, circle, image, …),

• Go to the "Hyperlinks" dropdown menu in the upper control strip and select "Link to File".

That’s it.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Günter,

Thank you for your kind answer.

Maybe i was a bit unclear: I have a company that produces Button-Badges and i would like my customers to have the possibility to  upload a file with artwork for making a badge.

Best regards,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uuups! I read not precisely enough! Excuse me!

Here a widget I am using since a long time. It is working fine without any problems and seems to do exactly, what you are looking for: https://www.musegain.com/adobe-muse/mega-uploader/​

A second widget, which offers, what you want is this one: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/dropzone​, but ir requires a subscription and I haven’t tested it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you very much for your good suggestions.

I will check them out.

Best regards,

Carl Haeggqvist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have now seen the widget at "musegain.com" and think that it looks good.

If i put the widget on my order-page, (please see the attached picture for reference), can i arrange it so that

my customer klicks on the "Skicka" button and both the file and all the address information are sent together?

Best regards,

CarlUpload a file.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't. These are 2 different widgets.

If you like an integrated solution, have a look at this form provider https://www.jotform.com

It works perfectly with Muse and it is free, if you don't exceed a certain amount of sumissions per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Do you have any other suggestions than Jotform? I have checked it out and it does not realy fulfill my needs concerning a "calculation" function. I want my customers to be able to see the total amount when they for example have ordered 165 pieces of a 25 mm button-badge, (we are button-badge producers).

I do not mind paying for the service!

Best regards,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, in this case, I can’t help …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

OK, thank you anyway.

I have once more talked to the people at Jotform and i think that they can solve my requirements.

Best regards,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best luck! Would be kind, if you keep us informed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines