• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2017.0.2 Update Failed

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do the update from the pop-up in Muse on my Mac - no apparent response or update. I ditched over to CreativeCloud and performed the update there.  However so of my web fonts (Modesto family) are now showing as unavailable (font name in parentheses  [ModestoLite]).  I cannot add the font from Typekit nor can I delete it (clutching at straws on that one).  Any thoughts or can I clear out my font cache on the Mac and get Muse to reload them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Hi Colin,

For removing any web or Typekit font from your library just follow the below mentioned steps.

Go to file > add remove web fonts

Then simply unselect the fonts which you have already download and click ok.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you encountered a massive breakdown of Amazon servers in the last hours. If you try now again, all should work fine again.

Here the status report of TypeKit: https://status.typekit.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have loved it to be just that!  However I'm still getting the 500 Error that says it can't load the fonts I originally had associated with the website I am designing.  I can download other fonts just fine.

But I greatly appreciate your suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi colintscott,

Can you try the solution in Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts [Error 500].  and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion.  I tried this yesterday and no success.  As I say, the problem seems to be limited to the two web fonts that I was using in my design.  I can add other web fonts just fine.

Thanks

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that I replied to this yesterday.

Anyway, I did try this when I had the problem first and it made no difference. The text with my 500 error cord is not as you have it in the email. It is “Could not load one or more fonts”.

Again, as I said yesterday, this error seems only to apply to the two Modesto fonts that I had originally downloaded for my design.

Thanks

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the delayed response. Sorry for stating the obvious, but it does look like an issue with the Modesto fonts. Did you try replacing them with other fonts to see if you still have this issue?

For more help, I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I replaced the Modesto fonts with others and that works fine. Is there any way that I can clear out my local library reference to these fonts so that I might be able to re-download them at some time in the future?

Thanks

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Colin,

For removing any web or Typekit font from your library just follow the below mentioned steps.

Go to file > add remove web fonts

Then simply unselect the fonts which you have already download and click ok.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines