So update. I just noticed that the canvas size is 25" by 18". It is suppose to be 5.8 x 8.3... Maybe that is the reason why the print head continues to print (without laying any ink). I changed the size but it still prints the same way. Maybe it constantly thinks it is that large?
Just thinking out loud, the statement above does not explain the change of the colors. Maybe something has gone off for the color to change?
Could you post a screenshot of your printer settings?
Sorry I should have specified, please include the preview image (to the left of the dialog) and position and size info. Also could you include a shot of your Print Settings.
A couple of things to try:
- Try printing to a different paper size (to see if it is a problem with all paper sizes).
- Try making a custom paper size equal to A5 (to see if there's something wrong with that specific page size).
- Try reinstalling your driver (if none of the above gets any results).
Let me know the results please.
- I printed in a 8.5 x 11 and it is still doing the same thing.
- I made a custom paper size to a5 and still with the same issue.
- I reinstalled the driver a few times (I also plugged in another printer with the same issue so it cannot be the printer)
I wonder if uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop will do the trick.
Any other advice before I go down that route?
Have you tried printing from another program besides Photoshop? That would be my final suggestion. If printing in another program works, I would try re-installing Photoshop.
I tried printing from illustrator but it does not have the option of letting the printer decide the colors; the colors do not come out correctly. It is just stuck on those specific settings.
Yea, I'll go ahead and do that. Hopefully it will erase/fix whatever it needs to do.
...so I went to my friends and printed the design from his photoshop and it worked. He had 2017 but I am hoping it has nothing to do with the older version.
Thanks for your help