Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse background (browser fill) zooms in on web preview

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

So i´m new to muse and doing websites in general, so I guess this could be a dump question.

But, I got the problem whem I´m using the web preview to see what my website looks like so far the background gets zoomed in.
The background is a photo I used for browser fill. What this causes is my text fields aren´t in place where I want them to be.

I bet the solution mindbreaking but if you would do me this favour my day would be so much better.

THANKS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A browser fill doesn’t affect text boxes at all.

Could you please give us a screenshot of your browser fill settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It´s not the text boxes being affected, sorry if I didnt explain it a good way. 

It´s more the browser fill that does stuff I dont know.
My text boxes stay in place, but when my browser fill gets zoomed in, the boxes dont fit in the grid of my browser fill.

coming up with the screenshots in a sec, those will make things way easier to explain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 11.29.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 11.26.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For that you can understand what is happening with backgrounds, grab the scrubber and to expand the size of your monitor.

fb7bf88446.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There will be no way to achieve, what you want, because scaling the browser window in horizontal or vertical direction will scale the image differently and not corresponding to your text.

The only way to get the expected result will be to integrate the text as a part or your image (–> Photoshop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah okay I see, because my browser fill and my text are two different things. If I put them together they stick together in the right way.
But beside that I dont get the point why my browser fill gets so much zoomed in as I put it in safari. Why doesn´t it just stay the same size as in Muse? Is that because it just acts different in the actual browser?

Thanks so much for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably, because your browser window is much bigger than the "preview", which Muse offers in design mode according to the page width of 960 px, you defined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, thanks lots and I´ll check out the in design mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines