• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is considered a standard media file?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm planning to get the "40 standard media files per month" subscribtion. I'm just wondering if stock videos is included in this term? Am I still allowed to use the files after my subscribtion ends, and can I use the files to create a video for a client?

Thanks in advance,
Axel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Currently, we have subscription plans running for Standard images/assets only and videos are not part of any plan-bundle.

You can purchase them as individual assets only.

For more info related to plans you need to visit: stock.adobe.com/plans- as per your region.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axelb,

I think it states: 40 standard assets a month and not media files. Assets are standard images that you can license and once licensed, these are available in your license history to be downloaded for future usage.

Also, Videos are not part of a subscription plan and can be purchased separately.

Ref: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

1.png

For usage, please refer the following help articles:

Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Adobe - Subscription Terms

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okey, I was looking on the Swedish version of the site, and instead of "assets" it said what translates to "standard media files".

Just to be clear, the videos is not included under "assets"? Is the only way to access videos by paying 60-100$ each for them? There's no subscription plan for videos?

Thanks,
Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently, we have subscription plans running for Standard images/assets only and videos are not part of any plan-bundle.

You can purchase them as individual assets only.

For more info related to plans you need to visit: stock.adobe.com/plans- as per your region.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started