I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. There are a couple of things that might cause this. Usually it's nothing big. First, I would make sure you're signed into the right account in the Creative Cloud app and in InDesign.
- For the CC app, click the Gear Icon > Preferences > General.
- For InDesign, click Help in the menu and you'll see it there.
It sounds silly but sometimes that can cause issues. If that all checks out, I would try the following:
- In InDesign, click Help > Sign out (account email)
- Quit InDesign.
- Make sure you're no longer signed into the CC app. Again, click the Gear Icon > Preferences > General.
- Quit the CC app.
- Restart the computer.
- Open the CC app and sign in.
- Open InDesign.
Hopefully, this refreshes the user session and gets everything working again. If not, I would check out this article: Troubleshoot font syncing problems in Typekit and reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org based on the instructions at the end so we can dive into the issue.
Many thanks for your reply / suggestion.
Your initial instructions didn't solve the issue in itself but I followed your link 'Troubleshoot font syncing problems in Typekit'. Here I went through the instructions 1-6 and now the fonts are appearing fully functional. Waa hoo.
Thanks again for your help.