Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Accordion Menu NOT Working On Mobile

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Port Jefferson Lobster House 

The Responsive behavior seems to be fine on my desktop computer but when I look at the site on my Google Pixle Phone and a Galaxy S4 it is not showing the hamburger menu in the screen and it is way off to the right pushing the site way to the left. I tried many things but nothing seems to work.

My website is set up with Breakpoints at:

1370    1150    960    780    600    480    416    380     320

Some of the pages have different break points as well because of how they where laying out with my content. The menu is "stretch to browser width" but it does not seem to be doing that.

If there is some over type of menu I can use I will.

17092773_10154471977243412_1298276702_o.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check, if there are elements overlapping/placed outside the defined breakpoint width, or if elements donā€™t scale down according to  the breakpoints.

Check in every breakpoint and donā€™t forget the master pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you GĆ¼nter,

Nothing was overlapping, and the elements do not scale down they are only adaptive to each breakpoint. The Accordion box is stretched to the browser but it is not responsive I guess that is the problem.

I am going to try a light box menu perhaps. I think the issue is with the responsive nature of the Accordion box or the lack-there-of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines