You are in the wrong forum. This forum is for Lightroom.
I'm moving your post to the Photoshop forum.
It would help if you stated your version of Photoshop and OS.
as yes, win10 photoshop cc up to date
- C:\Windows.old\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings
- copy the psp files to the new location.
1. employ someone that can write code
2. get them to upload these files to your user's creative cloud account
3. download them on new install
1. write an app that will search for an old Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings folder
2. Create a button that says "would you like to transfer all your old settings, prefs, presets and actions.
3. Happy 47 year old.