1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2008 8:04 AM by giggs222

major bug with using modules

giggs222
      Hi I have a problem with using modules. My main application loads a module( datagrid) when it loads, there are two buttons. (button 2 loads unloads the current module and loads another module). Button 1 unloads the current module and loads the datagrid again. On the datagrid the first column is a link button, when selected pops up an alert message (Alert.Show();). All is fine when the application loads and you select the link button FIRST, however if I selected button 2 then select button 1 and then select the link button i get the following message.

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert mx.managers::DragManagerImpl@38e6949 to mx.managers.IDragManager.
      at mx.managers::DragManager$/get impl()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\DragManager.as:152]
      at mx.managers::DragManager$/get isDragging()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\DragManager.as:18 7]
      at mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/dragScroll()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework \src\mx\controls\listClasses\ListBase.as:7148]
      at Function/ http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at <anonymous>()
      at SetIntervalTimer/onTimer()
      at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
      at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

any ideas?