New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering purchasing LR6

My system is.

HP Envy notebook17 i7-6500u windows 10 home 64 bit

There are 2 graphics cards.

1)  Intel HD graphics card 520 which in the specs. on my computer it says open CL 2.0 , but on the intel site it says open GL 4.4 and open CL 2.0 both say Direct X12

2) NVidia GFORCE 940M Video graphics card open GL 4.3 DirectX12

Can you let me know if this is sufficient to run LR6.

Also I have a Nikon D7200 can you confirm that this is supported I shoot in camera RAW

Many thanks

William

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Yes it is. But I would wait if you can and or even consider subscribing to the Photography plan. I say wait because Adobe might be coming out with a newer version (Not really sure but it is about the right time), LR 7 (If there is another Stand alone version at all).

All in All for what you get the Photography subscription plan isn't a bad deal. You get both LR and PS for $9.99 a month and you get all the newest features in both programs. If you buy LR 6 you only get new camera and bug fixes upda

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is. But I would wait if you can and or even consider subscribing to the Photography plan. I say wait because Adobe might be coming out with a newer version (Not really sure but it is about the right time), LR 7 (If there is another Stand alone version at all).

All in All for what you get the Photography subscription plan isn't a bad deal. You get both LR and PS for $9.99 a month and you get all the newest features in both programs. If you buy LR 6 you only get new camera and bug fixes updates and no new features.

The D7200 is supported in one of the newer LR 6 updates. You can check here to see which update included support for that camera.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great, many thanks for your prompt reply appreciated.

William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines