2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2017 3:37 PM by Dave LaRonde

stopped working

ridwann03

hi guys i need u help

i use effect warp stabillazer for few minute is look good dont have problem just few minute again is stopped

my spec laptop

AMD A8-7410 R5

8GB RAM

Windows 10 64bit

Image may contain: screen

• 1. Re: stopped working
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The image you shared doesn't come through where I work. Please try uploading it to the forum directly by dragging your image to the response field or by clicking the add image button above the response field.

Also, please share more information such as exact version of After Effects you are using (down to the last decimal), format/codec of footage you're using, etc.

• 2. Re: stopped working
            Dave LaRonde Level 6

ridwann03  wrote

i use effect warp stabillazer for few minute is look good dont have problem just few minute again is stopped

my spec laptop

AMD A8-7410 R5

8GB RAM

Windows 10 64bit

I will bet that you used up your memory.  You only have 8 GB RAM  to start, and 16 GB is much better.  Warp Stabilizer is intended to stabilize SHOTS and not minute after minute of video.  AE stores the Warp Stabilizer information in the project file, which is put into RAM and it becomes very big.

In another application, you need to trim your video to the clips you NEED and not the length of all the video you WANT, then export for use in AE.  Do this for each clip you require.