Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems re-installing Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have an iMac 27" Running OS 10.12.3 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i5 24Gb memory

Subscribed to CC with Photoshop and Lightroom several days ago. Recently advised of update to LR so tried to do that. Told that couldn't be done as running two copies of Lightroom!!! Tried to delete the supposed second copy using instructions on support several times to no avail. Deleted LR and then tried to download again. Told couldn't do update which I wasn't after and the message was Error 29 download error. I have no idea what to do next so can anybody help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Hi anthonyb,

Please try this link to download Lightroom and let us know if it helps Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anthonyb,

Please try this link to download Lightroom and let us know if it helps Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil

Many thanks for this as it solved the problem. I am still a little confused as I had gone through the route you gave me before. However the only difference is that before trying your suggestion I had logged out and closed down my computer overnight. Anyway never mind it's all solved and I can start getting to grips with Lightroom.

Regards

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines