I'm building a site and I have a master page with a navigation made of state buttons (for other reasons, I could not use the nav widget). When I preview just this master page in the browser, everything works fine; however, when I preview a page to which this master has been applied, all of the nav elements get shifted until half of them are off the page. I'm not sure why this is happening.
Give us a small .muse file, showing us fhe wrong behaving elements, and we may tell you why.
Ah I did not see this until late this afternoon, but I found the problem! A hidden rectangle that was way off into the pasteboard area!
Thanks for communicating the solution!