Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer 24 is not installing properly on firefox

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

I have a Windows 7 64bit operating system and Im using firefox...

Due to some problems I had to format my PC and I have reinstalled all programs back.

But I can't install the Flashplayer no matter what I do, the download process goes up to 50% and then says "unsuccesful installation"

I have tried every solution from the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  mentioned site but nothing changed.

I have downloaded an older version of flash player and tried to update it with same result as that the downloader crashes at 50% constantly.

now I have downloaded the Flash Player 25 debugged version and installed it and tried to download and install version 24 back again but no success...

Im using the latest version of Firefox, like I mentioned at the beginning Im using the Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit OS.

I would be very grateful to have this issue solved. Thank you for your time have a nice day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you provide us the FlashInstall.log and Adobe_ADM.log files from the affected machine. To get the location of the log files, please refer to Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? page. Once you have collected the logs, upload the same. You can go through How to share a document for help. After uploading the same, please share the link of uploaded files on this thread.

Did you try using the offline installer available under still have problems section on Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page. If you are seeing problem with that as well, please post a screenshot of the installer when you are observing the issue. It would help us in debugging the issue faster.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines