• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe trial period.

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. i'm mirza anas. i'm poor boy. i don't have money for adobe. because i'm student and my family is poor. if i use trial verion adobe and after trial period end. i will reinstall windows again. again use trial. so its true or not. legal or not. did adobe creator allow me .?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

There are some legal alternatives  to meet your needs.

1. If you are a student look at the student discounts

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

2. If you don't qualify for those, the Photography plan is the most cost effective way to get Photoshop (you also get Lightroom in the plan)

3. If neither of those are suitable - take a look at Photoshop Elements - which is not on subscription

4. If none of the Adobe products fit your budget then look at alternatives - ther

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are some legal alternatives  to meet your needs.

1. If you are a student look at the student discounts

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

2. If you don't qualify for those, the Photography plan is the most cost effective way to get Photoshop (you also get Lightroom in the plan)

3. If neither of those are suitable - take a look at Photoshop Elements - which is not on subscription

4. If none of the Adobe products fit your budget then look at alternatives - there is even the Open Source GIMP - which is free. It may not be as good as Photoshop - but it is a legal way to get into image manipulation.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines