• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Version 6.0 Slideshow Crash

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon all.  I have version 6.0 Lightroom running on my Windows 10 desktop and have had no issues up until recently.  I have been trying to create a slideshow and all is fine until I attempt to preview the slideshow or export it.  It begins to export and about 1/8th of the way through, LR crashes and basically makes me shut down the program, with no Adobe error report available.  The preview for the slideshow while in LR does the same thing, but is much quicker to crash than when exporting.  I did see something about version 6.2 fixing these issues, but where would I be able to obtain it, and does it cost? 

Thank you in advance to all who respond!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Updates to 6.x are free. I suggest to update to the latest, which currently is 6.8.

Download from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updates to 6.x are free. I suggest to update to the latest, which currently is 6.8.

Download from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines