In order to troubleshoot we'll need to view the install log files. Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide the files listed: FlashInstall.log (2 of them), Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log. Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.
Is there anyway to fix it ?
Is there any way to fix that>?
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not seeing errors in the log file. You mention Chrome in your first post, but the installation logs show installation records for ActiveX Control for IE and NPAPI plugin for Firefox. I do not see any installation records for PPAPI plugin for Chromium-based browsers. What browser are you attempting to install Flash Player for? Note that Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and there shouldn't be a need to install Flash Player PAPPI for Chrome.
Started to using the firefox , not helping the flash not working on both and i've enabled both of them
I can't install adobe flash , it get to 90% and fails right after
i just need to install but i can't
Please try the following:
- Download the uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player for Windows
- Download the installer posted at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer - the site auto-detects the OS and browser version and automatically offers the appropriate installer, so be sure to access the page using Firefox.
- Note there are optional third party offers on this page.
- Close all applications that may use Flash Player and run the uninstaller downloaded in step 1
- Reboot the system
- Make sure all applications that may use Flash Player are closed and run the installer downloaded in step 2
- If you get an error, take a screenshot of the error. See How do I attach a screenshot?
- Upload new log files: Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, FlashInstall.log (from both locations: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash)
- Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.