• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 9 notes not showing in Acrobat X Standard.

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have Acrobat Pro 9 on my desk PC and reviewed a report - I highlighted text and made notes - I issued that marked up report to others and copied to my email file. When I opened that file on my laptop (which has Acrobat X Standard) I can see the highlights but cannot find the notes - what is the secret to making the notes visible on the laptop please ?

[Moderator note:  Subject edited for brevity. Moved from non-technical Lounge to Acrobat Editing & Exporting PDFs.]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a technical forum, you have posted in the off topic lounge. You may get a faster response asking in the proper product related forum.

Editing & Exporting PDFs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved your question in hopes that this is an area that will help your issue. If not please let us know and we'll move to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that - I tried moving it to Exporting PDF's

Kind regards

Terry Roche

STERLINGS PTY LIMITED

[personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines