• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I input multiple electronic signature fields to a fillable form?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating fillable forms that will require more than one signature.  I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro version 11.  I can't find a tool option to input signature fields that will allow people to just click on the field to have it automatically prompt them for their digital signature.  Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Just add multiple Digital Signature fields, using this tool:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just add multiple Digital Signature fields, using this tool:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the quick response.  I was able to do it by making a form in word, saving as a PDF and then using that as a form template.  However, apparently my original question was not clear enough (I apologize).  I am looking to do this from the Adobe FormsCentral.  If it isn't possible then I will just go with the Word >> PDF >> Form route.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you use the unsupported FormsCentral?

FormsCentral: Retirement FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am brand new to creating electronic forms in Adobe and when I tried to create a new form from scratch, that is what popped up.  I've been playing around with it for awhile now and I've figured out that I don't want to go that route in the future.  I appreciate the responses so far, t hank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just use the form builder in editing mode.  Use "Add New Field" under the tasks for form editing.  Select "Digital Signature" and place it in the form.  Be sure to name it differently than the first one you've created.  Seems like you can create as many as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two signature fields can't have the same field name, so you don't need to worry about that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines