• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't Open Book On My Nook

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems downloading a book from my public library. I get it downloaded and copied to my Nook, but when I try and open it, it says the book has been returned. I try to redo this and I get several copies of the book, it "restores" old copies from previous attempts. I have also seen a message that I don't have "permissions" to copy the book to my Nook. Please... Can anyone help? I'm trying to borrow it/check it out from my library, but I do think it will work if I "buy" it., but I was hoping to avoid doing this, and I wonder if this will be a problem with all the future books I try to check out from my library. I use our local library here in Minneapolis, Hennepin County Library, and the book I am trying to check out, is "Reckless Desire", the third of a three book set, which the first two downloaded and opened fine, no problems.  Thanks very much for any help or suggestions anyone can offer..!!!          Cheryl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you Digital Edition and your Reader authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines