• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6.9 crashed my OS 10.9.5

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was notified of an available upgrade for my version of LR 6.8 i believe.. it did not install with a error code of U44M1P7.. i have purchased every release of LR since it's inception and now i'm unable to launch it.. really upsetting.. i need a working version of LR NOW..TODAY

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Glad you got it fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6.9 requires at least OS 10.10.   System requirements for Photoshop Lightroom for Mac and Windows OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then it should never have been offered to me... how do i go back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to here   Download Photoshop Lightroom

Download 6.0 first and install it.   Then download 6.6.1 update (the last that is supported on os 10.9) and install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks but this is of no help.. 6.0 downloaded but failed to install.. 6.6.1 won’t even download.. LR contines to crash..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, i did the uninstall and then reinstall as suggested.. now i get an error code DF015, it seems nothing wants to install on 10.9.5, i don't want to upgrade the OS, i would lose to many programs.. out of guesses.. ii've spent too much money on all the LR products for it to end like this..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6.6.1 downloaded fine for me.   

See here for more info  https://www.lightroomqueen.com/roll-back-update-previous/

Error code DF015 is listed here and may apply to the newest Adobe stuff also     Installation and launch log errors | Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Adobe Creativ...

Otherwise, I am out of ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bob, i appreciate your hanging with me.. my error code is not shown,,  DF015, don't see it.. so i went to time machine and took exe file from mid feb... still crashes.. close to panic mode here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry!  I misread the document.  There was a DW015 and I missed the DW for a DF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bob, not sure exactly the how, after deleting a number of things, it took the 6.o then 6.1 and finally the 6.6 updates.. i guess its resolved then.. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines