Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Bug with Latest Update

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Running into a bug with the most recent update: I'm using the font Cooper Hewitt on a project in XD, but my ipad preview is coming up significantly different from what I'm seeing on screen.

The fonts I use on the desktop interface show up 2 to 3 weights heavier than I initially chose, and text appears in slightly different places than on the computer, throwing things out of alignment.

Also, I've tried to simulate popup boxes by cloning the artboard and making the box, then linking the clone and original together. On the iPad, when you X out of the popup, XD returns to the spot you were on the page before you opened the popup. On the desktop preview, XD returns to the top of the artboard.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does your mobile device have the font installed? It's likely that you have a different version of the font on your device vs. on your desktop, which is where the mismatch might come from.

Regarding the second one, that's a known issue that you can upvote: Maintain page scroll position when moving between screens – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & B...

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines