Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stand Alone Lightroom & Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've been a Lightroom (stand alone version) user for many years starting with v1.0 up to v6.7.

I downloaded v6.8 only to find that catalogues could not be saved. I tried the various remedies I picked up in various places and eventually thought I'd got the fix sorted. Not so because I could no longer view images to import, which has severely reduced my capacity to process images so much so that I've not been on a serious shoot this year - so far..

Today I once more thought the real fix had arrived but the image imports still didn't show.

However, I think I found the reason why I couldn't import images. Right at the start of the v6.8 glitch, I decided to reinstall LR6.0. This I did and, sadly, it looks like I had unknowingly signed up for a 30-day trial!

What I now need is to get my standalone LR6 back. My Adobe account page only shows LR4 as a purchase with its serial number. I have a serial number for LR5 but not for LR6, which was downloaded from Adobe.com, and I think that also used the LR5 serial.

Help urgently requested so I can get back back to my photography!

Any suggestions or - better still! - a kindly Adobe employee to help me get back on the road.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony Harratt (UK User)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Your query has been answered here Can Someone Help Restore My Standalone Lightroom 6?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your query has been answered here Can Someone Help Restore My Standalone Lightroom 6?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines