• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues exporting accurate font via Typekit

Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having issues exporting a font which I've downloaded using Adobe TypeKit and was hoping that someone might be able to help.. It seems that when I export using the installed font Fira in my website, it replaces the font with another, and I can't tell why, it works okay in preview mode.

Any help would be super - one thing is that I did use a font from Muse Themes which isn't in my plan which might be bugging the export.

Is there a way to manage what fonts are present within a site?

Any help really appreciated..Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 16.14.50.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-09 at 16.15.22.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-09 at 16.15.16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Hi Zav,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. This article gets into some detail about using fonts in Muse: Using typography and fonts in Adobe Muse

Usually, if you use a font that isn't available in your Typekit plan, you would get an error message while exporting. Are you seeing this message?

I also noticed that Fira Sans has been updated to Fira Sans Two. I wonder if removing Fira Sans and re-adding it to Muse would clear up this issue. Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

You posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support.

I’ll move your question to the Typekit forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Muse forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zav,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. This article gets into some detail about using fonts in Muse: Using typography and fonts in Adobe Muse

Usually, if you use a font that isn't available in your Typekit plan, you would get an error message while exporting. Are you seeing this message?

I also noticed that Fira Sans has been updated to Fira Sans Two. I wonder if removing Fira Sans and re-adding it to Muse would clear up this issue. Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin, that's a great response, I will look to see what and where tomorrow and report back, thank you (all) for taking the time to reply..

Kindest of kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please help.

Exporting pages for HTML.

I want to upload the data to FTP. But I can not export the font. I do not create a fonts folder. Please, give me an advice.

These are open sans and futura fonts.

thank you very much

Jitka

1.jpg2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello jitkaj,

Could you please elaborate your issue a little more?

We don't have a separate fonts folder after exporting a Muse file.

The fonts are embedded in CSS stylesheets.

Are you unable to see your fonts after uploading the site?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines