3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2017 11:27 PM by Pavel Homeriki

full screen slideshow with breadcrumbs

PeteSmithiesMedia Level 1

Does anyone know of a widget for a full screen slideshow, but also with previous and next and a breadcrumb option?

I thought the composition widget would allow me to do it, but it doesnt appear to do full screen.

I dont seem to be able to find anything that will do all 3 things?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pete

• 1. Re: full screen slideshow with breadcrumbs
          Preran Adobe Employee

Hi Pete,

It would be interesting to see what your design looks like, I haven't come across a similar request previously.

From what I know, there isn't any widget that has all these options for you. You have the slideshow widget with previous and next buttons, but nothing with breadcrumbs.

Thanks,

Preran

• 2. Re: full screen slideshow with breadcrumbs
            PeteSmithiesMedia Level 1

Hi.
            Thanks for the response.

I can create something "similar" to what I want by tweaking the individual thumbnails. Ideally I would prefer to use a solid colour for the thumbnails as opposed to the images - by resizing the thumbnail image in it's container and using inner glow and blur - I can kind of colour the thumbnails to create the breadcrumb look, but it is fiddly.

I was hoping for a purpose built widget e.g the composition widget that allows triggers to be styled - but would also allow full screen slideshow.

So - I would be interested in a widget that does this if anyone knows of one?

Regards

Pete

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: full screen slideshow with breadcrumbs
              Pavel Homeriki Adobe Community Professional

I have a small video. It's in Russian, but I think you'll understand. Is this what you are looking for?

2 people found this helpful