Have you checked that Photoshop is updated to the latest available CS6 version?
It seems that the Preferences folder located here :- " Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6 Settings " does not have full Read/write permissions. Please follow the steps below:-
- Press Windows + R, to open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% and click OK.
- In the Explorer window that opens, navigate to the folder Adobe
- Right-click the folder Adobe Photoshop<version> Settings, select Properties > Security, and click Edit.
- In the Permissions dialog, select your user name. In the Permissions area, de-select the Deny checkbox for the Modify permission.
- Click OK twice.
Let us know if that helps.
It don't work. All the Permissions ar full for te usernames Administrator and the otherone.
Could you please right click on Photoshop icon and select "Run as administrator"?
It is working now