3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2017 4:46 PM by ManiacJoe

Photos won't import from cloud in lightroom

tapuv90266570

Hello,

I just did a fresh new install to lightroom and all my mobile photo's won't import. I can see them in cloud but I don't know how to reimport them back in lightroom. If I took a new photo it will sync but old ones won't appear.

• 1. Re: Photos won't import from cloud in lightroom
          dj_paige Level 9

Are you talking about Lightroom Mobile storing photos in "the cloud", or some other "cloud"? Can you please be specific exactly where these photos are? Can you state the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom (go to Help->System Info).

In general, to import photos they must reside on a local or network drive, and not in "the cloud".

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Photos won't import from cloud in lightroom
            tapuv90266570 Level 1

I have lightroom cc latest version and I did a fresh reinstall because I upgraded my windows. And all the photos taken with my phone are on the adobe cloud but wont appear on my lightroom in dektop version. On the phone and in adobe cloud they appear normal with all the adjustment's that I did but won't sync with desktop version. If I take a new picture it will sync but not the old ones.

• 3. Re: Photos won't import from cloud in lightroom
              ManiacJoe Adobe Community Professional

Before you did the LR reinstall and the windows update, you first did a backup of your catalog and original files, right?

All you need to do is restore/copy the catalog and images back to your computer.

Otherwise, you have lost all your edits and any LR record of previously existing files.

1 person found this helpful