• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photoshop CS2015 is not working it says i have to pay I HAVE PAID already... please help

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my photoshop CS2015 is not working it says i have to pay I HAVE PAID already... please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

There was no Photoshop CS2015. Assuming you mean CC2015 then signing out, using the Creative Cloud app, and signing back in again will usually restore normality. To do this - open the app - click on the cogwheel at the top right and choose Preferences. You will see the sign out button there.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no Photoshop CS2015. Assuming you mean CC2015 then signing out, using the Creative Cloud app, and signing back in again will usually restore normality. To do this - open the app - click on the cogwheel at the top right and choose Preferences. You will see the sign out button there.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! That didn't work but i opened Lightroom logged out then in again and that did the trick. I never use Lightroom so i guess that's why... it's a mystery... warm regards from brazil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it's sorted
Regards from a, not so warm, UK

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

davescm  wrote

Glad it's sorted
Regards from a, not so warm, UK

Dave

And an unusually wet and chilly New Zealand.  Although the weather always turns to shite as we lead up to the grape harvest, and they all go into panic mode crying about botrytis.   With >25,000 hectares to harvest in a very short window, the vintage is a time of intense activity for this region.  One of the biggest wineries in New Zealand is 500 metres down the road from my house, and there will be heavy trucks driving past 24/7 right through the harvest.  Our house is highlighted in red, and the Drylands Winery in green below.

You can just about see the winery tanks in the distance, but it was shot with a DJI Phantom so was taken with an ultra wide angle lens.  My house is the bottom left corner, and the grapes continue on the other side of the hills in the distance, and for about 50K to the right, and 15k to the left (after which is the sea)

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1669/25515962956_f8282f74b1_b.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to what Dave has told you, there have been a number of issues around Photoshop either reverting to Trial Mode, or saying you have not paid.  These links might cover it

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

And there are a couple of sections in Jeff Tranberry's Troubleshooting Guide

http://blogs.adobe.com/crawlspace/2012/07/photoshop-basic-troubleshooting-steps-to-fix-most-issues.h...

Dave, I am still getting bounce notices after emailing you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor - sent you PM and have emailed an alternative address

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines