• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC Graphic Symbols

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Animate CC and I don't quite  know how to work with graphic symbols. I made and double clicked on my symbol so it would go into its own timeline but then I could figure out how to the main timeline.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

In the top left of the stage window is a breadcrumb trail. You will see SCENE 1 | YOUR GRAPHIC NAME. Click on the Scene 1 link to go back up to that level.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean you created it in the library, you would put it on the main timeline by dragging it from the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I created a graphic symbol by pressing F8 and then it converted to symbol, however when I duble clicked on my symbol to show it's own separate timeline, I couldn't find a button to press that would bring me back to the main timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the top left of the stage window is a breadcrumb trail. You will see SCENE 1 | YOUR GRAPHIC NAME. Click on the Scene 1 link to go back up to that level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You! Another question, I don't know how to download extensions. I found one off CloudKit.com called KeyframeCaddy, but I don't know how to download it into Animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Animate now has Frame Picker, which does most of what KeyFrameCaddy does.

This article tells you how to install extensions, including the old ZXP type:

Install extensions in Adobe Animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines