4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2017 9:22 AM by kellys6074598

Deleted photos from lightroom and tried to re-import them but now it shows that they are imported but they are nowhere to be found

kellys6074598

Okay so I know this is a total newby move so please be kind.  whenever I would upload files to lightroom they were being saved to my computer.  After a photo session I went to upload 800 photos.  Halfway through import my lightroom would no longer upload because it was full.  I realized I needed to store all the old photos from my lightroom and put them on my external hard drive.  I wasn't sure how to do this properly at the time so I just deleted all the photos from that current session out of lightroom so I could reupload them all together once I cleared some space.  I even deleted them out of the Lightroom folder on my finder. (They are now all in that same folder again in finder because deleting them did nothing)

When I went to reupload them once other lightroom files files were stored the correct way on my external hard drive it would not let me hit the check box to upload them (As if they were already in lightroom. attaching a photo of what I mean) The second batch of the photos that didn't upload originally uploaded fine but it's not letting me upload the first half at all.  Does anyone know how I can get these photos to show up in lightroom for me?

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 11.20.18 AM.png