• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Premiere Elements 11 no longer supported?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a copy of Photoshop Premiere Elements 11 loaded on my windows (7 operating system) pc, and it does everything I want it to, BUT I am worried that if I don't upgrade to the latest version of Premiere in the near future, that if I have problems with this software or if I upgrade my operating system or purchase a new windows pc, that this software will no longer run on my pc, and that all of the projects I have created over the years will be lost.  In your opinion, should I upgrade to the latest version of Premiere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to upgrade unless you want the newest features. The program is not going to just stop working. And version 11 is recent enough that it supports all of the current consumer video formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/arthur+fowle  wrote

I have a copy of Photoshop Premiere Elements 11

Just to be clear:

Photoshop Elements (photo editor) and Premiere Elements (video editor) are two different programs.

There is no Photoshop Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines