This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I forgot to mention this is an intermittent issue.
I recently ran into this error with ADG. In my case, I am pretty sure it was a bug in ADG involving the locked columnCount and the columns array length: If the first column was locked, and the last column was visible, I would get this error. If I removed the locked column the problem went away. If I scroll horizontally so the last column was not visible, the problem went away.
Now, my stack trace was different and gave me the clues about the locked column, but I don't see any clues in your stack trace.
Sorry I am not more help.
Thankyou for your replies.
I think I found my issue is with ListBase.as.
As I drill down from the dashboard and try to expand a tree in the new app from the selected item in the dashboard, the error occurred on trying to expand the tree.
I've tried various changes to the way expand the tree an select the item from the dashboard. I can now expand the tree to the selected item but the selected item doesn't select properly. If anybody can fill in the blanks for me I would be very grateful.
my new code.... (selOrg being the selected item I want).....
private function expandOrgs(node:XML):void
while (node.parent() != null)
node = node.parent();
orgTree.expandItem(node, true, false);
private function selectOrganization(selOrg:String):void
if (Application.application.IsActiveSession() == false)
var selnode:XMLList = orgTreeData.descendants().(@label == selOrg);
orgTree.selectedItem = selnode;
var idx:int = orgTree.getItemIndex(selnode);
Often you can clear up selection issues by deferring the selectedItem assignment using callLater()
Usually you need to do that after programatically assigning the dataProvider, to allow the control to update, before selecting anything. I can't tell if that applies to your case, but couldn't hurt to try.
Be careful with indexes in trees.