• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PS Sketch 4.02 cannot share

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not use the cloud as we are in a very rural area and it uses too much data on our satellite. What I would like to do is save it as a jpg or ??? Right now my only option is behance. What to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Reny,

You can definitely save as .png to your device, you're just not quite looking in the right place to do it. Share to Behance is in the first Share menu (in Project view), you need to get to the second Share menu (which is in Edit mode).

So, open your drawing like you're going to work on it. All of your drawing tools and layers should be visible and you should be able to draw. Then tap on the Share icon in THAT upper navigation and you'll see a Share option. Tap Image and that will open a menu with a number of different options for sharing/saving the image.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! You are correct that I was not in the correct menu but had gone too far. Glad to see that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reny,

Good. Glad you've got it figured out.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines