Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speedgrade PrProBCC not working on mac

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am currently trying to find a workaround for the Premiere Pro 2017 / Speedgrade issue that i'm sure a lot of you are familiar with. In the end i bought the Ntown app that claims to be able to convert the file so Speedgrade can handle it. However, after running it through wine bottler to turn it into an app my mac can recognize, it does not work. I get an icon saying 'PrProBCC' but when i click to open it nothing happens.

Has anyone successfully got the Ntown app running on a Mac? I asked the developer and they are saying they have only tried it on their PC set up, but they're saying it should work on a mac....

I'm wondering if i've done the wine bottler procedure correctly, but then i've followed the step by step instructions....

If anyone can help, please do so!

Best wishes,

Scott

Scott Sansom

Writer/Filmmaker

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I've got no experience on Mac stuff ... but did think I'd post here.

Have you tried the "manual" method that Kevin first posted here? That's a Mac thing, and it worked I know for several other Mac users at the time he posted, but that's a couple OS iterations back now I think. And I believe when I copied his process 'forward' in this post, that I got all his steps. It was from Kevin's work on his Mac posted here that I then re-created the steps in Win7/10, and then Patrick Zadrobilek made his Ntown app from our posts. The manual method takes about 2 minutes at most when I've not done it in a while. I test it occasionally, just to make sure it still works.

Direct Link manual Hack for PrPro 2017/SpeedGrade 2015.1

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines