Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make good quality website in adobe muse

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am a web designer. i am serving around 100+ clients in India. Normally we design website in cms like wordpress, joomla, drupal. Can we make a website in adobe muse like http://www.nraismc.com

[Moved out of the Forum Comments forum (which is for discussing issues with these forums themselves) and into a product-specific, support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

If you make sites in Wordpress, Joomla, then keep doing it. All you can do in the Muse -  is to quickly develop the UX design, in order to quickly coordinate with the customer, without the help of a programmer. Muse can be a great replacement for your photoshop. Much that a web designer can do in Muse is not possible to do in Photoshop.  But the final development, like the site from your example, you must do in Wordpress, Joomla and so on. Muse is not suitable for this. And responsive design is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a site you can recreate in Muse. Were you looking for something specific?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us, how this site was created? It is a proper way, to learn, that responsive is not that easy and why this can be an advantage for taking muse, although there are several reasons (missing CMS might be one), not to use muse.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website can be designed, however it might be a little challenging for you to achieve desired results with Muse as it is meant for web designing and not web development.

Guess you got the point.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

what exactly is the difference? Web development has to do more with coding? What for specific is web development necessary

in this example?

Thanks

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got it right Uwe.

The example which OP has shown here requires a high-level CMS and ECommerce facility.

And Muse, for now, is not ready for a CMS.

The OP might achieve this using Business Catalyst platform either.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Could you explain, why this site needs a CMS? I thought, this is only necessary, if user levels are needed?

For shop I heard from Guenter Heissenbuettel, that it is "easily" applicable to do it with muse as well.

Thanks

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you make sites in Wordpress, Joomla, then keep doing it. All you can do in the Muse -  is to quickly develop the UX design, in order to quickly coordinate with the customer, without the help of a programmer. Muse can be a great replacement for your photoshop. Much that a web designer can do in Muse is not possible to do in Photoshop.  But the final development, like the site from your example, you must do in Wordpress, Joomla and so on. Muse is not suitable for this. And responsive design is much easier to do with the frameworks existing for these CMS, than with the help of the Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you can see my previous website i.e. http://www.nraismc.com. it has been developed in wordpress which is less secured i need a good application where i can develop a site in core language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I think that most likely you need to know what is the protection of the site and how to implement it. Wherever you develop your site, if it contains php, then it needs protection.

Google the question "how to protect Wordpress site?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct. The very nature in which a blogging platform foundation and framework like Word Press was built upon makes it incredibly easy to hack...Even with third party plugins. Nonetheless the claim is Word Press is the worlds most popular web platform to build websites with. Just because it’s popular doesnt mean it’s the best.

We use Muse for some very high level government sites. It has been fine. The servers, hosting, etc. are the bigger issue for security. HT access and lots of other things.

Hire a security expert if security is in question...not web designers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines