• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You could win $25,000 from Adobe in this editing contest

LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In celebration of Premiere Pro’s 25th anniversary Adobe is partnering with Grammy award winning Imagine Dragons to provide an amazing opportunity for up-and-coming and aspiring video professionals, as well as those in other creative disciplines who’ve been waiting for the right moment to give video editing a try… Through the “Make the Cut” editing contest, Adobe is making raw footage from the music video for Imagine Dragons new hit song “Believer” available to the community to edit their own version of the video, for a chance to win US $25K dollars and other awards and prizes.

For more info see www.makethecut.adobe.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read full official rules of this contest. Unfortunatelly it is not worldwide contest so before you will enter please check if your country is on the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "No other assets" does this mean I can't use plugins for After Effects that do not include any stock footage or anything of the like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you can use plugins in After Effects as long as it doesn't include stock elements, but I'm just a user like you, so my word isn't law...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines