• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom don't sync with Lr mobile

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few days ago my Desktop Lightroom 5.1.7 stopped sync with Lightroom mobile. When I try sign in the program says that "your computer does not appear  to be connected to the internet", although the Internet works good.

I made diagnostic log and saw error, but I don't know what does it mean.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alxdaev,

Please take a look at this article Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and ensure that your connection to Adobe's server is not prevented. Do reset the Hosts file following the step 2.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With access to the Adobe activation servers it's OK. In step 2 when I click to link CS5 and CS5.5 it show me

"Access denied

We're sorry, you are not allowed access to the service you requested.

If you feel you should have access, please contact the appropriate authorities and give them your IP address: ???.???.?.???

Thank you for your patience."

Hosts is OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Lightroom CC to connect with Lightroom mobile. Are you using a previous version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can't sign in and connect with Lr mobile. My version of Lr CC is 5.1.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a private message. Please respond.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I do have the same problem: When I start LR CC 2015.9 a window opens to login to LR Mobile. When I do this, a new window comes up saying "your computer does not appear to be connected to the Internet" - however, Internet works fine (I can edit this posting). Any ideas how to proceed?

- Christoph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christoph,

Please take a look at this article Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and ensure that your connection to Adobe's server is not prevented. Do reset the Hosts file following the step 2.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have a problem. Is there another solution? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned that you've created a diagnostics log. Could you send that to me via PM?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can, what is your mail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never EVER post your email address in a public forum where spammers may see your information

When a Staff person asks for private information hover your mouse over their name

you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines