Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar Cut Copy Paste Problem

Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using latest version of Adobe Acrobat DC on Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is by default like I made the only changes at the provided video.

The problem is when I highlight any next in the pdf, usually in the previous version of Acrobat the icons for Cut or Copy are going to be "active"(dark grey), when some text is selected and not active icons(white gray), when there is no selection. In the latest version of Acrobat this icons are white gray and not active when the text is selected. For me there is obvious problem between the icons Copy Cut and Paste, when there are on the toolbar.

Please, follow the link at acrobat bug test - Vidme

Please, it's there anything which I do or that's bug? I don't have the same behavior with oldest version of Acrobat.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What part of the Acrobat SDK do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstall everything but the same thing. I don't know why every time there is problems, with the new versions....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, again, which part of the Acrobat SDK do you use? We ask because this is the Acrobat SDK forum, so those are the questions we answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines