• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credits are gone

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've seen the discussions on missing Dollar Photo Club credits, but they aren't helping me. I've been using these credits for about 11 months now, and as I understand the agreement, they expire in a year. I logged in to my account (as I always do) and over 100 credits are not showing, instead I get a "subscribe" option.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

The migrated DPC credits were valid for a year from the transfer date, so your credits expired on 14th March.  For a limited time, if you subscribe to any of our Stock plans, your DPC credits will be reactivated.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you let your subscription expire?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What subscription? I've never had a subscription to Adobe Stock, I was forced into this relationship. LOL!  I have a full CC subscription for what it's worth, have been a loyal and long-term software licensee for almost 20 years. I have a feeling that March 14th was probably my cutoff date and now I'm screwed and I will never use the value of my credits. Unfortunately this is the game, it's fair, I was given notice and now I wrongly feel ripped off. C'est la vie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The migrated DPC credits were valid for a year from the transfer date, so your credits expired on 14th March.  For a limited time, if you subscribe to any of our Stock plans, your DPC credits will be reactivated.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Bev. It's greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Beverly Grey - I have now subscribed to Adobe Stock and I have 10 credits available. When should I expect to have the other DPC credits reactivated?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul

Please allow 24-48 hours for the DPC credits to be reactivated.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev, I have just created a subscription as well as I have around 100 credits. Will these be re-instated as well?

Thank you

Kirsten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirsten

Yes, they will be reinstated.  We've recently learned that this will be done within the next 2 weeks.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I sadly learned the same issue for my credits. I wonder that if i subscribe adobe stock account will my missing credits available again and for how long?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi a.oruc

Unfortunately we don't currently offer Stock subscriptions in Turkey.

I will send you a message with additional information.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just discovered that my 169 DPC credits expired on 4/19/17.  Am I able to take advantage of this offer to reactivate them? 

Thanks,

Brynn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started