Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird error when trying to Compute Lip Sync

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error.jpg

This is basically the error 😕 I recorded the audio in Adobe Audition, and then when trying to use the function of computing Lip Syinc this happens... can someone help me? Is this maybe because a bad installation of Character Animator on my computer?

In case you cant read the error, it says: Internal error code: (70845333:3871+54) attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure exactly about that error, but I have found playing around with sample rate and bit depth in Audition can help solve audio errors / issues. If you adjust these, does it have any effect?

If not, could you share here or DM me your audio file via a shared link on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Creative Cloud to take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oksamurai!

I tried all the sample rates, all the bit depth setting etc etc and nothing. What I did was to uninstall it and install it again, and basically to do the same and the error was still appearing, then I just decided maybe just my scene is not working properly, and i think that was the error because I tried to do the same i was doing of recording myself on audition to then put it on the scene to compute lip sync, but this time in the default scene of "Getting started" and it worked, why? No idea... My scene didn't have anything like extra or something that wouldn't allow to lip sync, it is just weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is weird. If it keeps happening please let us know, and any files you can share would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines