• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I made my End-of-High school Project in Indesign and my trial expired.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to make a scientific poster to present our End-of-High school Project. I put a lot of work into it and my trial expired. I can't export my work anymore and unless I can export it from outside of Indesign me and my entire group are going to have to start again. Is there something like an Indesign Viewer where you can only watch your Indesign file and export it to other file types?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

You can subscribe for one month to do whatever it is you need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe for one month to do whatever it is you need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I don't have 600 euros lying around for about 5 minutes of Indesign? Everything is finished? I just want to save to a PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*40 euros

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mateov1626047  wrote

What if I don't have 600 euros lying around for about 5 minutes of Indesign? Everything is finished? I just want to save to a PDF?

Firstly Creative Cloud Version of InDesign would not cost you 600 Euros... Probably around... 34 euros for 1 month...so I assume you are being sarcastic (I hope!).... but as I said post a dropbox link or whatever and maybe someone will convert to PDF for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One MONTH! It’s about US$30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In answer to your question there isn't anything that I am aware of that is free to do this.

I would suggest the best solution would be as BobLevine pointed out and only pay for one month of InDesign (month by month subscription not annual pay monthly).

If your group is not willing to each chip in a couple of quid/dollars/etc that it would cost you then you could persuade someone who is very kind to save your work as a PDF or Word document/Power point slide etc for you. However you would need to post the file online via a file sharing service such as Dropbox.

Best,

EW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll try that. Spending 40 euros just seems a bit overkill for something I'll probably never use again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you use a trial for something that you need to keep working on? And why not have one of your friends do a 7-day trial and convert it for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or this ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It'll be £30.34 for a month in the UK and plus an invaluable lesson, always back-up your work, which my not be strictly appropriate in this case but you get the same kind of fear when you lose work and you haven't made a backup. Always make regular incremental backups, both internally and externally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines