3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2017 9:58 AM by noelb8402969

I bought a widget for muse that has a scrollbar with it, but when I uploaded my site, I didn't like the way the scrollbar looked that was next to it.....

noelb8402969 Level 2

I bought a widget for muse that has a scrollbar with it, but when I uploaded my site, I didn't like the way the scrollbar looked that was next to it, and I would like to be able to modify it's scrollbar so that it matches my Muse Website. I contacted the company that made it, but they don't help with such modifications.

I believe it might be possible to modify it with CSS, but I don't know CSS, and I was wondering if anyone knew what snippet of code such as tags, attributes, properties, values, and etc I would need in order to change the color, size, and shape of the scrollbar in the widget so that I could place the snippet of code into the "Additional CSS" field that is available in the widget.

Can anyone help me with this?

Or can anyone direct me to a good resource where I could quickly find out how to write the CSS code to do modify the widgets scrollbar?

I tried looking it up online, but I couldn't anything, but that could be because I don't know the proper terms and names for the element, attributes, properties, values, tags or whatever is needed in order to do this. I did find out that in order to get a vertical scrollbar to appear on an element, "overflow-x" has to be used. I could have misread the information that lead me to this conclusion, and if such is the case, I wouldn't be surprised since I don't know CSS.

It would be great if anyone could give me any sort of help on this.